Sales Manager Central Europe / Distribution Grid & Sun (m/f/x)
- Kaufmännische Berufe (Sonstige)
- Vertrieb, Key Accounting
HOPPECKE is the largest manufacturer of industrial battery systems in European hands. Since 1927 we have been developing and producing "Made in Germany" and thanks to leading research and development activities in the industry we have all proven and innovative storage technologies in our portfolio. As a growing company we are looking for you to join our team!
- Development and execution of a strategy to acquire new channels and customers in existing & new territories across several market segments.
- Development and execution of a strategy to proficiently service & grow existing channels & customers.
- Working independently and collaboratively as part of an international team to create opportunities, win business and close sales introducing existing and new products to the market.
- Internal coordination of activities aimed at motivating, supporting, monitoring & growing our network of channels in Central Europe. • Responsibility for growing our sales in a profitable fashion
- Responsibility for budget planning, forecasting, and reporting using Salesforce, Microsoft Office, and other applicable platforms.
- A relentless customer-oriented approach coupled a with creative solution-centric & critical thinking mindset.
- An engineering and / or business administration degree (or equivalent qualification.)
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role. Having managed a network of channels in the DC industry will be an advantage.
- A strong team player´s attitude as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English is a must; German is strongly preferred, and a third Central European language will be an additional asset.
- Proven negotiation and presentation skills face to face and remotely.
- The highest level of integrity and commitment.
- International deployment opportunities
- Individual further training measures
- Employee share ownership
- Health and sports programme
- Work in an international team
- Leasing bike
- Company car also for private use
- Group accident insurance
- Home office
- Safe working conditions and health promotion
- Family-friendly company
- Remuneration in line with market standards
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive onboarding process
- Frau Mirja Plitt
- HR Business Partner (After-) Sales & Administration
- +49 296361 214