Head of Key Account Management USP & Data-Center (m/w/d)
- Führungskraft Mittleres Management
- Vertrieb, Key Accounting
Welcome to Brilon! For us, HOPPECKE is much more than just a location. As Europe's largest manufacturer of industrial battery systems, we are proud at HOPPECKE of our region, our roots and what we have achieved from here since 1927: top entrepreneurial performance as a global system provider of stationary and mobile energy solutions. We take our social and corporate responsibility very seriously. Because we know that our more than 2,000 employees are the driving force behind our vision. We empower our teams, strengthen personalities and are enthusiastic about individual talents. Because we think holistically and act sustainably - also as an employer.
You can look forward to a cooperative, respectful relationship at eye level and the determination to keep improving together. So the future of the energy industry is also in your hands.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO:
- You will be responsible for profit & loss in the area of Key Account Management OEM Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) & Data Center.
- In your position as Head of Key Account Management (m/f/d) you will contribute to the targeted sales support of selected countries and HOPPECKE subsidiaries.
- You are independently responsible for the business development and expansion of the data center market as well as the defined key customers.
- With pleasure and commitment you will lead the employees of the global key accounts in the area of Data Center / uninterruptible power supply.
- In your position you will focus on increasing sales and market share of the grid Xtreme product line.
- You will actively contribute to the definition of new products/system solutions in the specified markets.
- Specifically, you will be responsible for market observation, the preparation of market information and the creation of strategic sales concepts.
THAT'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO:
- You have a degree and relevant management experience in sales.
- You have several years of professional and leadership experience in sales management.
- Market and customer knowledge in the area of UPS original equipment as well as data center end customers will lead you and us to joint sales successes.
- You are business fluent in English.
- You are committed and creative.
- You bring along a high degree of independence and a reliable way of working.
- You enjoy working successfully and flexibly in a team together with others.
- You are a strong communicator and assertive.
- You are willing to travel internationally (mainly EMEA region).
YOUR BENEFITS WITH US:
- Company car for private use
- A mentoring program to get to know HOPPECKE and our working methods
- Individual further training measures in our in-house HOPPECKE Academy
- Employee share ownership
- Health and sports program
- Leasing bike
- Family-friendly company
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile working
- Comprehensive onboarding process with individually designed induction training
- In-house charging park for electric vehicles
Interested in working in the future market of energy storage?
Then send your application to:
- Jan Rabeneck
- Head of HR Business Partner (After-) Sales & Administration
- +49 (0)2963 61 - 548